Monday, November 17, 2008

2009 Oklahoma Festival of the Arts

Yay! I am an accepted artist to the 2009 Oklahoma Festival of the Arts. This is a really great show that historically has good sales. I am busy working on pieces to have ready for this show next April.

I need to shift gears a bit in regards to time management. I have been doing a LOT of baking and experimenting in the kitchen, especially since Thanksgiving is very close now. This year my Husband's family will be coming to our house for the meal. There are a lot of them and we expect around the 20 number. Should be a lot of fun. We have some great food planned. Of course the obligatory turkey, ham and many sides - my Mother in law's Orange Jello Salad, green beans with onion topping, cranberry sauce, pies by the mile and this year I tested out some great cornbread muffins with garlic and sun dried tomato which are very tasty.

Have a great Holiday all and let's all get back to work!

No comments: